Ticket To Ride (EN)

Ticket To Ride is a short pseudo-campaign in Shadowrun that’s all about GridGuide Seattle. GridGuide drives over 90% of all the cars in Seattle and sometimes has some personal business with the remaining 10%… For this they employ special individuals, with abilities between those of gangbangers and proper criminals. Each session is stand-alone, which means a player can simply attend a single session and still enjoy the story. Playing material is supplied by the gamemaster.

The sessions will be played at Moenen en Mariken (Van Welderenstraat 27, Nijmegen) on monday nights. The room will be open starting 7 o’ clock, playtime is from half past seven to ten. The normal entrance has a ringer for the basement.

Ticket To Ride sessions:

  • 1 May 2017
  • 15 May 2017
  • 29 May 2017

We will be solely using Missions-legal Sample Characters, which have been put together by the Catalyst Demo Team and are based on the book’s default Sample Characters.